We all know that we need to put in links in order to get a better search results and ranking. Linking is one of the most important aspect of any online money making scheme to run. This is why we must understand the deep relation between links and keywords.
When we create a backlink on any site or forum or blog comment, we must use a keyword or keyword phrase to link. This helps in highlighting the keyword through a link, increase the weight of that keyword and also link it to your site using a keyword that is primary in its role. This is the reason a good keyword research is very important in case you are planning to built a link building strategy. This is the most basic plan that you need to map out before anything.
Remember, make a clear and precise keyword research plan and run it get the top targeted keywords and phrases for your business and use these keywords to build links. This is the best way and the only way to get faster and more accurate results.
Google always looks through a few parameters to get the exact credibility and the noteworthiness of your website. This is done by them by checking a lot of parameters. Take a look at the list below and strategize your Google optimization efforts accordingly. Below is a list of things that you should consider before you draw out a link building exercise.
- The site that links to your site
- The page Rank of the site that links to your site
- The SERP ranking of the site that links to your site
- The number of sites which link to your site
- Number of links to your site from individual domain and sub domains
- Total number of domains and sub domains which link to your site
- Keyword relevance in sites linking to your site
- Content relevance in sites linking to your site
- Ranking and PR of the source sites
Taking into account the above points will help you in designing a successful linking plan without being dependent on external elements like agencies or consultants. Below are a few dos and don’ts about this linking process.
- Linking from Forums, Blogs, Relevant Industry leaders helps a lot.
- Keyword linking helps in case of relevant keywords
- Always go for a Do follow link, No Follow links are of no use
- Do not do link exchange as it looks like it is deliberate. Google will get you out of the race.
- List your site on top directories and social media pages
Backlink tools work like an army of linking employees who continuously work on building your backlinks and getting your Google and PR rank higher. Here are a few things which any backlink generator tool engages in order to get fast and accurate results.
- Generating links from the top sites on the Internet
- Submitting your URL to the top directories on the Internet
- Making full use of Forums to get links redirected to your site by posting or signatures
- Commenting on Top blogs and creating links in the comments
- Article writing and using links within it
- Submitting these articles to the top article submission sites.
- Social Media Sharing, like Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Social Bookmarking
Any tool which uses these activities in an automated format is a goof Backlink Generator. Make sure you choose the right thing and the right tool.
Backlinks as we all know are simple links which direct to your website. These links are crucial as the only way for Google to know that your site is a site to take note of is by creating more and more quality backlinks.
Everyone knows that this is a tedious job and a lot of companies or businesses actually hire people only for the sake of link building. Therefore it is important that every company who wants to rise in search and ranking should take backlink generator software programs seriously. But the question is, do these backlink generators genuinely work?
Backlink Generators could be online or a program which can be downloaded and installed. Most of the online tools are good enough to give you a gist of how they work before you employ them completely. Backlink Generators are mainly software programs which help you create multiple backlinks for your site in an automated form.
Now how good the backlink generator service is depends on the quality of links that it generates and the quality of sites it uses from its database. Employing a Backlink Generator is like employing a huge team of people who are continually dedicated to creating backlinks all the time. Backlinks are a crucial element of marketing your product, therefore to stay at par with any other online business, employing a good backlink generator program is a must.
We all spend hours and days in generating quality backlinks. Most of the times we focus too much on quantity of links and miss out on the real crux of the activity1 It is important that you get a huge number of backlinks as volume is a major factor, but you must also not forget the kind of backlinks you are generating. Below I have mentioned a few tips which will get your objective resolved with minimal quantity of backlinks. Take a look.
- Links that you target and go for must be permanent backlinks. Temporary backlinks will only waste your time and will lead to no fruits.
- Make sure the links are DO Follow. No Follow links are of no use and do nothing to make your linking efforts strong. In fact they hamper your landing page reputation. Always go for Do Follow links and avoid No Follow links at all cost.
- Make sure the links that you go for have a page rank. Depending on the rank of that page you must decide if linking from that page is beneficial for you. In fact all pages with ranking should be targeted no matter what the rank.
- Go for sites which have a good reputation. Linking from Facebook, Yahoo answers, Wikipedia etc give great weightage to your links.
- Get backlinks from actual PR pages. This will shoot your ranking up also significantly.
- Also, another great thing to do is look for linking from high authority sites like Wikipedia, any govt. sites, news or PR sites which have heavy traffic. Linking from .org and .gov also help to a great extent.
Keeping in mind all the above simple points while building your backlinks will help you lot i channelizing and making the most of your efforts. Remember quality is more important than quantity where Backlinks are concerned.
What is a No Follow Link?
Google has worked out a tag which works a tool. This tag is called a No Follow tag marked to links which are considered spam. This tag directs the spider while crawling. These Backlinks have no significance or consequences to Google Ranking or any similar benefit.
What is a Do Follow Link?
Any link which does not hold the No Follow Tag is a Do Follow Links. This are links passed by Google and which hold an eligibility to Google Ranking.
How do you know if a link is Do or No Follow?
There are plug-ins available which highlight a tag if any. Firefox also has a feature. Most websites /blogs have an option to be Do or No follow.
Does that mean No Follow Links are of no use?
While No Follow links are just links which are not registered by Google, they are not actually abandoned by SEO professionals. It is wise to keep a minimal percentage of No Follow Backlinks as a thumb rule according to some experts. But Do Follow is what you should look at.